I don't this is fair or safe for anyone who has an apple or android device. When you buy a phone or other device your first thought shouldn't be questioning your security. The makers of these devices should take the gps tracking off, as unsafe people such as hackers can also track where you are. I am upset that my location is open to anyone who knows how to hack these devices.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Police Using Electronic Devices to Track People
When I researched how police use electronic devices to track people I found an article online that said iphones and ipads store the gps locations of their owners, and police use this to aid in criminal investigations. It is not just apple devices that store this information. It is said by researches that almost all android phones send some sort of information back to google.
Authorities can obtain this information without a warrant, and without any probable cause.
I don't this is fair or safe for anyone who has an apple or android device. When you buy a phone or other device your first thought shouldn't be questioning your security. The makers of these devices should take the gps tracking off, as unsafe people such as hackers can also track where you are. I am upset that my location is open to anyone who knows how to hack these devices.
I don't this is fair or safe for anyone who has an apple or android device. When you buy a phone or other device your first thought shouldn't be questioning your security. The makers of these devices should take the gps tracking off, as unsafe people such as hackers can also track where you are. I am upset that my location is open to anyone who knows how to hack these devices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment