Poetry Post
- For my poetry post I am choosing 10 lines from Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Suess:
- I do not like eggs in the file.
- I do not like them in any style.
- I will not take them fried or boiled.
- I will not take them poached or broiled.
- I will not take them soft or scrambled,
- Despite an argument well-rambled.
- No fan I am of the egg at hand.
- Destroy that egg! Today! Today!
- Today I say!
- Without delay!
- This poem actually means a lot to me. I grew up reading Dr. Seuss/having his books and poems read to me by my family members. I have read green eggs and ham to my nephew. Its obviously an easy read, but Dr. Seuss always makes me smile when I read it. He is just so funny. I also like this poem because I dont like eggs !! :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment